Rural Empowerment through Sustainable Solutions.
- To inspire, initiate, innovate and implement processes from the premises of eco-fraternity to facilitate sustainable development.
- To identify, revive, reinvent and promote appropriate indigenous knowledge systems and green technologies to build sustainable alternatives.
- To identify and promote secure means of livelihood out of sustainable alternatives thereby reducing rural poverty.
- To evolve strategies to overcome resource scarcity and marketing challenges faced by Indigenous village knowledge systems.
- To tap the potential of Bamboo and establish it’ s credentials as the ultimate wood, plastic and iron substitute.